top of page
T3 Cover Photo (2).png

T3 NUTRITION COACHING

T3 Nutrition Coaching.png

Welcome to T3 Nutrition Coaching!

​

As you navigate your T3 journey you may feel a need for extra accountability and support on your macro-based nutrition part of the journey.  That is exactly what the T3 Nutrition Coaching option is for.  Whether you are doing the T3 program in-person or from afar, I am here to support you through it as you learn and navigate this nutrition approach.

​

The first thing you should know is that this is not a restrictive plan.  This is an approach with food freedom!  You get to choose what to eat, when to eat, and how to eat for your lifestyle.  The only rules are that you stay within your calorie and macro targets.  With so much freedom it is helpful to get some guidance along the way. 

​

WHAT TO EXPECT

​

All nutrition coaching plans involve 30-minute virtual video calls.  You choose a frequency that works best for your goals, desires, and needs.  Once you start your T3 program we will schedule our calls on a 2x/week, weekly, or bi-weekly basis.  All calls are done Monday-Friday.  During our calls we will discuss the following:

• Adherence successes

• Adherence struggles

• Review of nutrition logs

• Training check-in

• Checklist check-in

• Mindset check-in

• Feedback on what was done

• Planning for what is ahead

• Weekly assignments 

​

There are 3 coaching plans to choose from depending on your individual needs.  You can choose to meet twice a week, weekly, or on a bi-weekly basis throughout a 10-week period.  My expectation is that you will be following the T3 program while following macro-based nutrition.  The T3 program runs on a 10-week rotation.

WEEKEND COMPANION

$399

• 20 sessions

• Virtual call 2x/week​

• 30 Minutes

• Monday & Friday

• Every week for 10 weeks

• Monday - Check in after the weekend and plan for the week ahead

• Friday - Check in after the weekdays and plan for the weekend

WEEKLY

$249

• 10 sessions

• Virtual call 1x/week​

• 30 Minutes

• Choose a day Monday-Friday

• Every week for 10 weeks

• Reflect on the week past and plan for the week ahead

BI-WEEKLY

$175

• 5 sessions

• Virtual call after Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, & 10

• 30 Minutes

• Choose a day Monday-Friday

• Every other week for 10 weeks

• Reflect on the 2 week period and plan for the 2 week period ahead

Before we begin coaching you must complete a macro consultation with me.  I will include a link below for you to get started with your macro consultation if you have not done so already.  The macro consultation will allow us to meet one another and get your numbers set and discuss a start date before you begin your program.

bottom of page